God Healed my Knees!

Posted by Jess

God is so kind to me. He healed my knees!For weeks I had pain in my knees whenever I bent them. The pain came out of no where and plagued me whenever I sat down or stood up. It made me painfully aware of how much of our lives is spent sitting down and standing up. The pain got so bad that I found ways to maneuver around bending my knees. Then we went to Kingsfest music festival, and Bethel performed. They said that they wanted to pray for people with ailments and my friend said that God put it on her heart to pray for my knees. She told me she wanted to pray for my knees but then we forgot. A couple of days ago I sat down and realized that it didn’t hurt. I bent a little and it only felt sore but not the pain that I had before. I messaged my friend, “Did you pray for my knees?” I asked. “They feel better.” She did pray for them! God healed me! He is so kind! 

It made me think, God wanted to heal my knees, but He didn’t say anything about my anxiety. So maybe I’m struggling with anxiety for a reason. 

Until next time,
=)
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment