God will help

Posted by Jess

God encouraged me today. I was thinking about my life, we had just watched a video that asked what are you doing with your life? I don't want to waste my life, I thought, I want to do all that God has called me to do. This is a fear that I have often, that I'm not doing or going to be able to do what God wants me to do. The way I have been with anxiety and fear, it doesn't feel like I can do anything for God. Several months ago a preacher had a prophetic word for me that I would teach, but I've been having a hard time believing it. But today Moses came to mind (I think it was the Holy Spirit). Moses didn't think that he could do what God was calling him to do. And you know what God said?
"I will be with you." He also said he made our mouth, he made us. He is the Lord. He would help him.

Here is what happened:
10 Moses said to the Lord, “Pardon your servant, Lord. I have never been eloquent, neither in the past nor since you have spoken to your servant. I am slow of speech and tongue.”
11 The Lord said to him, “Who gave human beings their mouths? Who makes them deaf or mute? Who gives them sight or makes them blind? Is it not I, the Lord?12 Now go; I will help you speak and will teach you what to say.”

How encouraging! God made our mouths, He made us, He is in control and He can and will help us to do all He has called us to do. And more than that, He is God, so He is more than capable to do it!


Until next time,
=)
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment